- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nancy Pelosi Won't Try Impeaching Trump Again: ‘I Don’t Think He’s Worth the Trouble'
- Pennsylvania: Mailed-In Military Votes for Donald Trump 'Were Discarded,' FBI Says
- Watch: President Trump Delivers Remarks on the America First Healthcare Plan
- Report: U.S. Attorney John Durham Investigating Clinton Foundation
- New FBI Texts: Agents Bought Liability Insurance over Russia Investigation
Tag Archives: Kiss-In
Too many gays are attempting to have their cake and eat it too (excuse the pun), wanting to remain as odd outliers immersed in a gay counter-culture while simultaneously insisting on the granting of just one of the crowd credentials. Friday’s faltering Chick-fil-A exhibition made it clear that for some lesbians and gays, the urge to thumb their noses at the stodgy old grownups outweighs their supposed need for mainstream assimilation. Continue reading →
The mayoral bloopers with regard to the Chick-fil-A matter are simply based on a total misreading of the American mindset. Just like the Obama 2008 presidential win was misinterpreted by the progressive elites as a rip-roaring mandate for a Left-wing socialist restructuring of the American republic, these Big City Democrat dopes have stupidly surmised that bullying a business over a gay marriage personal opinion is simply the political In thing to do. Well, surmise again, Your Honors. Continue reading →