- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NYC Mayor Calls for More Gun Control After Felon Allegedly Shot 2 Officers
- House Republicans, Democrats Lobby Joe Biden to Cut U.S. Tariffs on China
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded 'Legal Services' to Illegal Aliens
- Black Mississippi Democrats Walk Out of Senate over Bill to Prohibit Teaching Children Any Race Is Superior or Inferior
- Arizona Democrats Censure Sen. Kyrsten Sinema for Blocking Their Voting Rights Legislation
Tag Archives: Kim Davis
Other than a couple of Republican politicians, the only voices being raised in the defense of Kim Davis, the Kentucky County Clerk imprisoned, yes, let me say that again, imprisoned for refusing to issue a marriage license to two gay men, have been the queer voices of lesbians and gays. Yep, it seems only us homos care enough about the injustice being done in Kentucky to open our political mouths and express a little outrage. Now ain’t that a sweet Come to Jesus conservative irony. Continue reading →
Whether You Agree with Her Stance or Not, Kim Davis is Now a Political Prisoner. Anyone Believe They Would Have Dragged a Muslim Off to Jail? Continue reading →