- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- IRS Job Listing: Special Agents Must 'Carry a Firearm and Be Willing to Use Deadly Force'
- Dem Rep. Lofgren: Mar-a-Lago Raid, January 6 Probe 'Could Potentially Overlap'
- Fargo, North Dakota School Board Cancels Pledge of Allegiance
- WATCH: Fauci Booed Before Throwing First Pitch at Mariners Game
- Trump Took the Fifth After FBI Raid, Parallel New York Criminal Investigation
Tag Archives: Kermit Gosnell
After getting hassled by Kickstarter, an online fundraising platform, for daring to list the horrific crimes committed by Kermit Gosnell in their TV movie fundraising proposal, the producers of this daring documentary decided to move their project to Indiegogo rather than knuckle under to Kickstarter’s manufactured non-starter ‘guidelines’. At Indiegogo, the Gosnell film project has raised just under $500,000 in just a matter of days. The financial goal here is to raise a total of $2,100,000 within the next 34 days. If the funding goal is not reached, all donations will be returned to the donors. Continue reading →
Gosnell’s human abattoir is the logical endpoint of our morally fraudulent national approach to abortion. Continue reading →
Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist who is facing the death penalty on eight counts of murder for allegedly killing born alive babies at his house-of-horrors ‘clinic’ in West Philadelphia, went on trial this past Monday. And his defense attorney, Mister Jack McMahon, wasted no time in declaring to the predominately black jury that his African American client was an innocent victim of racism. Continue reading →
Six Pennsylvania state employees who were responsible for the oversight of the abortion ‘clinic’ run by Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist now facing murder charges, are no longer collecting paychecks. Continue reading →
Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist charged with various crimes, including the murder of live-born babies, faced Common Pleas Court Judge Renee Cardwell Hughes on Friday in a feisty interchange over his right to a public defender. Continue reading →