- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Meghan Markle Claims Royal Palace Had 'Concerns' About How Dark Her Son's Skin Might Be
- Meghan Laments She 'Didn’t Want to Be Alive Anymore' After Joining the Royal Family
- Meghan Angry Royals Didn't Break 100 Years of Convention to Make Son a Prince Instead of Lord
- Joe Biden Blames Capitol 'Insurrection' for Executive Order Expanding Federal Registration
- California Recall Campaign: We Have the Signatures to Recall Gavin Newsom
Tag Archives: Kentucky
Other than a couple of Republican politicians, the only voices being raised in the defense of Kim Davis, the Kentucky County Clerk imprisoned, yes, let me say that again, imprisoned for refusing to issue a marriage license to two gay men, have been the queer voices of lesbians and gays. Yep, it seems only us homos care enough about the injustice being done in Kentucky to open our political mouths and express a little outrage. Now ain’t that a sweet Come to Jesus conservative irony. Continue reading →
Whether You Agree with Her Stance or Not, Kim Davis is Now a Political Prisoner. Anyone Believe They Would Have Dragged a Muslim Off to Jail? Continue reading →