- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Media, Pundits Triggered by Trump's 'Taxpayer Funded' Daytona Lap in 'The Beast'
- President Trump Takes the Lead for a Lap at Daytona 500 In 'The Beast'
- NYT's Reporter Blasts Trump for Using 'The Beast' at Daytona for Apparent 'Political Event'
- Career Criminal Thanks New York Democrats for Law Freeing Him After 139th Arrest
- Maxine Waters: Trump Will 'Get Worse' Post-Impeachment -- Will Bring Putin to White House 'to Interfere'
Tag Archives: Karma
So just what is the Tea Party movement all about anyway? Limited government? Individual liberty? Fiscal responsibility? Conservative social values? Well, according to Jonathan Haidt, Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia, in an article that appeared today in the Wall Street Journal, what drives many adherents of the Tea Party phenomenon is the love for the Law of Karma. Continue reading →