- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pope Francis Says Pandemic Is ‘Nature’s Response’ to Human Inaction over Climate Change
- Jobless Claims Hit 6.6 Million
- Senate Democrats Block GOP Proposal for Extra $250 Billion in Small Business Aid
- CA Gov. Newsom: Stimulus Checks to Illegals ‘Being Considered’
- AG Barr: Media Have Been on a 'Jihad' to Discredit Hydroxychloroquine
Tag Archives: KandyKakes
With the Hostess Baking Company filing for bankruptcy back in January and with the Teamsters Union fighting every maneuver by this corporate confectionery to modify their puffed up pensions, the fate of America’s sweet tooth is hanging precariously in the balance. Twinkies and Drake’s Cakes may soon be no more. Continue reading