- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- PHOTOS: Joe Biden Makes First In-Person Appearance in over 2 Months
- Ilhan Omar: I Will Vote for Biden Even Though I Believe Tara Reade
- Report: Teens Spend Seven Hours a Day Staring at Their Phones
- Pinkerton: The Battle of Gettysburg and American Memory
- Donald Trump at Fort McHenry: 'In America, We Are the Captains of Our Own Fate'
Tag Archives: jurisprudence
Men are mad as hell and they’re not going to take it anymore! Especially when it comes to the gender-rigged ritual taking place every day in America’s divorce courts. As husbands come face-to-face with the devastating trauma of divorce, they soon discover that dealing with the emotional pain of a failed marriage is only the prelude to a drawn out sorry saga with themselves cast as the evil male creep. Trapped within a legal setup that panders to a false feminist view of men and marriage, guys today face financial and personal devastation at the hands of what is euphemistically called Family Law. Continue reading →