- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Chad Wolf: 12 Riots in 10 Days Since Feds Left Portland
- Nolte: Washington Post Falsely Declares Portland 'Calm' After Trump Pulls Feds
- Report: Seattle Police Chief Announces Retirement in Wake of Cuts
- Jayapal: Biden 'Is Movable,' and 'I Will Be Pushing Him'
- Food Stamp Usage Climbs by 5.9 Million Since Coronavirus Pandemic Began
Tag Archives: Julie Bindel
With acts of violence against gay men significantly on the rise in the UK, especially within the ethnically diverse inter-city areas, the organized gay community has turned a belligerently blind eye to the source of those physical attacks. Not only has Gay Inc. in Great Britain refused to point the accusing finger of fault at the obvious culprits, but the haughty Gay Grandees have also harassed those who would dare speak truth to the queer multicultural pawns who pander to progressivism. Continue reading