- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- D.C. Locks Down Ahead of Biden Inauguration: Bridges, National Mall Closed
- Dem Rep. Dingell: Capitol Hill Rioters 'Wanted to Kidnap, 'Kill' Members of Congress
- Project Veritas Video: Twitter Exec Vijaya Gadde Lays Out 'Global Approach' to Censor Americans
- Former Facebook Exec: Some 'Conservative Influencers' Are Bigger than CNN, 'Turn Down' Their Reach
- Report: Google and Facebook Made a 'Secret Deal' to Dominate Online Advertising
Tag Archives: Julia Gillard
A legislative bill to legalize gay marriage that was sponsored by a member of Australia’s Labor Party has been roundly defeated in the House of Representatives by a vote of 98 – 42. Both the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, of the Labor Party, and former Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, also of Labor, voted against the bill. It would appear that many people down under, and in fact many folks from around the globe, are balking at the prospect of redefining the concept of marriage to include same-sex couples. Continue reading →