- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump: The United States will Designate Antifa as a Terrorist Organization
- AG Barr: Antifa Violence Is Domestic Terrorism and 'Will Be Treated Accordingly'
- Over a Dozen U.S. Governors Summon Thousands of National Guardsmen to Quell Violent Protests
- Hawkins: Last Night We Saw Why Americans Own 16+ Million AR-15s
- Video -- Portland Mob Beats, Kicks Unconscious Man: 'Black Lives Matter, F*ggot!'
Tag Archives: Juan Zapatero
With the fall of Spain’s socialist government back in 2011 and with an end to the 7-plus year reign of Jose Zapatero as the country’s prime minister, Spain is now in the midst of not only an economic restructuring but a cultural re-do as well. The new Prime Minister, Mariano Rajoy of the Partido Party has promised to rescind many of the controversial changes enacted by the outgoing socialist government. And at the top of the list of Spain’s culture splitting issues are abortion, homosexuality, and educational indoctrination. Continue reading →