- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Tosses Challenge to Vote-by-Mail Because It Came Too Late
- Black Lives Matter Accuses Biden of Capitalizing on 'Efforts to Defund the Police'
- Jon Voight Warns 'We Are in Great Danger if We Fall Under a Biden Administration'
- Dem Rep. Garamendi: Killing of Iranian Nuclear Scientist Will Make Rejoining Iran Deal 'More Difficult, Perhaps Impossible'
- Pinkerton: Barack Obama Is a Machiavellian Fox in 'A Promised Land'
Tag Archives: Juan Williams
How about marching against the cable television shows constantly offering minstrel-show images of black youth as rappers and comedians who don’t value education, dismiss the importance of marriage, and celebrate killing people, drug money and jailhouse fashion? Continue reading →
Although nothing much in the way of federal defunding will be happening to NPR any time soon, despite the good intentions of the House Republicans, it’s still so nice to know that all things considered, the public broadcasting aristocracy is getting its proverbial clock cleaned. Continue reading →
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →