- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: The Democrats’ Long History of Trying to Pack the Supreme Court
- Pompeo at Values Voter Summit: Communist China Cracking Down on Christians, Seeking to Rewrite Bible
- CBS News/YouGov Poll Showing Close Presidential Race in Texas Oversampled Democrats
- Donald Trump to Announce Supreme Court Pick 5:00 P.M. Saturday
- Cindy McCain Set to Formally Endorse Joe Biden
- US Ambassador Allegedly Hosted Private Fundraiser At US Embassy In Netherlands For Right-Wing Political Group
- Vatican Reaffirms Stance On Euthanasia And Assisted Suicide, Says Lawmakers Who Approve Of The ‘Crime Against Human Life’ Are Accomplices
- Chinese Billionaire Gets 18 Year Prison Sentence After Allegedly Criticizing Xi Jinping’s Handling Of COVID-19
Tag Archives: Juan Williams
How about marching against the cable television shows constantly offering minstrel-show images of black youth as rappers and comedians who don’t value education, dismiss the importance of marriage, and celebrate killing people, drug money and jailhouse fashion? Continue reading →
Although nothing much in the way of federal defunding will be happening to NPR any time soon, despite the good intentions of the House Republicans, it’s still so nice to know that all things considered, the public broadcasting aristocracy is getting its proverbial clock cleaned. Continue reading →
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →