- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump: The United States will Designate Antifa as a Terrorist Organization
- Over a Dozen U.S. Governors Summon Thousands of National Guardsmen to Quell Violent Protests
- Hawkins: Last Night We Saw Why Americans Own 16+ Million AR-15s
- Video -- Portland Mob Beats, Kicks Unconscious Man: 'Black Lives Matter, Faggot!'
- Report: Former Officer Charged in George Floyd's Death on Suicide Watch
Tag Archives: Joseph Kony
Well, we’re now off to Uganda to bring peace and joy to that African nation by presenting them with 100 military ‘advisors’ to assist in the final elimination of the rebel group called the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA). Headed-up by a mass-murderer named Joseph Kony, this gaggle of primitive gangsters has been responsible for thousands of killings, rapes, abductions, and child slavery across the Ugandan, Sudanese, and Congolese regions. The brutal history of these guerrilla goons is certainly not in dispute. But us cautious and curious citizens here in the US are a bit perplexed as to the real whys and wherefores of Obama’s latest geopolitical maneuver that inserts an American military presence into this sector of the Dark Continent. Continue reading →