- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Says United States 'On the Right Track' Despite Record Inflation, High Gas Prices, and Shortages
- Poll: 61 Percent of Registered Voters Say America Has ‘Seriously Gotten Off on the Wrong Track’
- Pompeo: Xi Jinping Knows Joe Biden Not Defending America's Interests
- Durable Goods Orders Tumbled in September, Weighed Down by Autos and Planes
- Report: Build Back Better Act to Have $500 Billion in Climate Carveouts
Tag Archives: Jonathan Haidt
Wonders never cease and miracles can truly happen! In the land of academic delusions there just might be a ray of intellectual light beginning to penetrate the dark psychology of political bias on college campuses. Continue reading →
So just what is the Tea Party movement all about anyway? Limited government? Individual liberty? Fiscal responsibility? Conservative social values? Well, according to Jonathan Haidt, Professor of Psychology at the University of Virginia, in an article that appeared today in the Wall Street Journal, what drives many adherents of the Tea Party phenomenon is the love for the Law of Karma. Continue reading →