- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Senate Confirms Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court
- Watch Live: White House Swearing-in Ceremony for Amy Coney Barrett
- Report: Clarence Thomas Will Swear In Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court After Confirmation Vote
- Watch Live: Reactions to Amy Coney Barrett's Confirmation Outside Capitol
- Mitch McConnell: A Republic's 'Legitimacy' Does Not Flow from Left's 'Feelings'
Tag Archives: Joint Chiefs
Admiral Mike Mullen, the Joint Chiefs Chairman, may be enthusiastic about lifting the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ban, but he’s not backed up by the four Joint Chiefs of Staff. All four leaders sent letters to Congress urging members not to vote on lifting the ban until the Pentagon completed its study. Continue reading →