- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Election Integrity Bill into Law
- Report: Derek Chauvin Juror Wore George Floyd T-Shirt At Least Twice
- Texas and Arizona Governors Say Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Have Not Reached out During Border Crisis
- Nearly 50 Migrant Children Test Positive for Coronavirus at Shelter Opened by Biden Administration
- D.C. Mayor Bowser Won't Commit to Allowing Dancing for Masked, Vaccinated People
Tag Archives: John McCain
We have George Bush to thank for the immigration mess we are in today—eight years of pandering to cheap labor business louts. Bush’s bob-and-weave on the border issue has put Americans at the mercy of Left-wing Democrats and GOP candy-asses like Lindsay Graham and John McCain. Continue reading →
The Obama punching bag was displayed outside the Republican Party tent at the Indiana State Fair in Muncie. The bag was removed after a couple of fair-goers complained about it, including one who was identified as a Republican. Somehow I have a sneaky feeling that one Republican killjoy was none other than John McCain. Continue reading →
Ain’t it grand to see aggressive, smart, and effective battle tactics coming from the Republican Party? My gosh, after having to live through the bumbling brainless vaudeville routine of the McCain campaign back in 2008, it is so energizing to witness the kind of kick-butt operation that Mitt Romney is putting together. Keep it coming, boys and girls. Continue reading →
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →