- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CDC Virus Warning: U.S. Facing 'Most Difficult' Months in Nation's 'Public Health History'
- Pope Francis: 2020 Looked Bad Even Before the Coronavirus Outbreak
- WATCH: Democrats' Lawyer in Nevada: Dead Voters Can Cast Valid Mail-in Ballots Before Death
- Arizona Election Integrity Hearing Witnesses Present Alleged Voting Anomalies, Irregularities, Intimidation
- China Unfurls Communist Flag on the Moon
Tag Archives: JoePa
At dawn this Sunday morning, as most of the Penn State University college kids were sleeping through their Saturday night hang-overs, a work crew arrived at the entrance to Beaver Stadium and hustled off the Joe Paterno statue to parts unknown. Under the protection of 30 police officers in addition to campus security, the crew erected scaffolding around the statue to block their dirty deed from glaring eyes. They then jackhammered the bronze statue from its plinth and quickly muscled it into a nearby flatbed truck. Continue reading →
We can only shake our heads in total disbelief that the likes of Jerry Sandusky, Penn State’s former football Defensive Coordinator, was able to rape and molest young boys for so many years despite accusations and eye-witness accounts of his crimes. Continue reading →