- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- House Democrats Unveil Two Articles of Impeachment Against Trump
- Democrats Ignore Turley's Warning in 'Obstruction of Congress' Article of Impeachment
- Democrats' 'Abuse of Power' Article Revives Disastrous Johnson Impeachment
- Nolte: Whitewashed IG Report Still Exposes James Comey as a Dirty Cop
- Lindsey Graham: FBI Ran 'Criminal Enterprise to Defraud the FISA Court'
Tag Archives: Joe Paterno
At dawn this Sunday morning, as most of the Penn State University college kids were sleeping through their Saturday night hang-overs, a work crew arrived at the entrance to Beaver Stadium and hustled off the Joe Paterno statue to parts unknown. Under the protection of 30 police officers in addition to campus security, the crew erected scaffolding around the statue to block their dirty deed from glaring eyes. They then jackhammered the bronze statue from its plinth and quickly muscled it into a nearby flatbed truck. Continue reading →
Pastor Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church congregants plan to picket the funeral of Joe Paterno on Wednesday. Paterno, who died on Sunday from lung cancer, was fired from his head coach position at Penn State University in the aftermath of the Jerry Sandusky pedophilia scandal. Continue reading →
The sports rumor mill is now strongly hinting that Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State Defensive Coordinator who is now under indictment for numerous crimes of child molestation, was pimping out boys from his Second Mile foundation to satisfy the perverted tastes of rich Penn State donors. Continue reading →
We can only shake our heads in total disbelief that the likes of Jerry Sandusky, Penn State’s former football Defensive Coordinator, was able to rape and molest young boys for so many years despite accusations and eye-witness accounts of his crimes. Continue reading →