- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pelosi: Impeachment Has Been Going on 'Two and a Half Years, Actually'
- ***Live Updates*** Senate Judiciary Committee Holds FISA Abuse Hearing
- Watch Live: Justice Department Inspector General Testifies on FISA Abuse
- Ten Disturbing Findings in the Justice Department Inspector General Report
- Daniel Goldman, Lead Impeachment Investigator, Claimed Steele Dossier Was True
Tag Archives: Joe Jervis
The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) has exhibited a very hypocritically one-sided approach in their quixotic quest for a slur-free society. For an organization that claims to be so concerned about every word and image that might reflect negatively on gays and lesbians, this outfit certainly has no problem applauding the defamation of those of us who choose not to run with the exceedingly illiberal progressive herd. Continue reading →