- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Republican House Judiciary Members Witness Border Crisis: This Is ‘Biden’s Mess’; America Has Become ‘Sanctuary Nation’
- Cher: If They're No Democrats to Protect America, GOP Will Achieve the Dream of White Supremacy
- Exclusive: ZOA Slams ‘Deeply Troubling’ Tweets of House Committee, Ilhan Omar on Holocaust Remembrance Day
- AZ Gov. Ducey Signs Bill into Law that Prohibits Private Funding of Election Administration
- Rep. Dan Crenshaw Says He Will Be "Effectively Blind" for a Month After Emergency Surgery
Tag Archives: Joe Biden
Did these two dipsters get their Obama t-shirts at a discount? And how amusing that Joe Biden’s handlers placed the two spelling bee champs right behind the Joker, in full view of the audience and the cameras. All that public spending to bring Sesame Street to the liberal masses and these Democrat idiots can’t even correctly spell their own slogan. Continue reading →
It’s All a Joke to Jackass Joe Continue reading →
How interesting that the focus groups and polls, in particular CNBC and CNN, are showing that both women and independent voters found Joe Biden’s smirking, boisterous, boastful, and disrespectful snark during the Vice Presidential debate quite quite offensive. Golly gee, aren’t they the two voting blocks that are desperately needed by both parties to win this election? Continue reading →
America needs R & R! How interesting that Romney turned his back on the mostly PR picks for a running mate, the ones sure to dazzle the media and play to the identity politics of gender, race, and ethnicity. Instead, he solidified his base with a truly conservative choice but made sure that intelligence, maturity, and public presence were not left out of the equation. Continue reading →
There was low turnout at the NAACP convention for Joe Biden’s obligatory speech compared to the packed house that was on tap to hear Mitt Romney. Well, as one commenter over at Beltway Confidential cleverly quipped: Two white guys in two days was probably too much for them to handle. Continue reading →
Good ole Joe gives Obama the nod. Continue reading →
Hillary Clinton for President in 2016? You can bet on it! Continue reading →
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →