- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Supercharged Brian Kemp Races into Governor’s Rematch: Stacey Abrams Will Be ‘Great Unifier’ for Georgia Republicans
- Pinkerton: Sorry, Joe! Midterm Elections Are a Referendum on White House Performance
- Donald Trump Rallies Wyoming Against 'Lapdog for Pelosi' Liz Cheney
- Exclusive — Watch: Michigan Professor Tells Students to Watch 'Actual, Honest-to-God ... Professional News' MSNBC, Trashes Fox
- Report: Los Angeles County High School Banning Unvaccinated Students from Graduation Ceremony
Tag Archives: jobs
Remember when sun power was all the rage, when the vaulted vision of alternative energy addicts was seen through the spectrum of solar slabs lambasting our US country side? Well, I’m sure the rainbow rays of El Sol still retain their bright spot on the green gauge of politically correct illumination. But now it seems the wafting waves of the wind have begun to outshine all that starry status. Continue reading