- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Election Integrity Bill into Law
- Report: Derek Chauvin Juror Wore George Floyd T-Shirt At Least Twice
- Texas and Arizona Governors Say Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Have Not Reached out During Border Crisis
- Nearly 50 Migrant Children Test Positive for Coronavirus at Shelter Opened by Biden Administration
- D.C. Mayor Bowser Won't Commit to Allowing Dancing for Masked, Vaccinated People
Tag Archives: Jimmy LaSalvia
After the fallout from the outing episode surrounding Rick Perry’s campaign strategist, the GOProud Board has decided it’s time for a change at the top. Christopher Barron has been removed from GOProud’s Chairman position and will be replaced by Lisa De Pasquale, the former head of CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference). Barron will remain with the organization as a board member while Jimmy LaSalvia will continue in his role as Executive Director. Continue reading →
There has been a bit of a brouhaha within conservative circles over the inadvertent outing of one of Rick Perry’s presidential campaign strategists by none other than GOProud, the gay conservative political organization. The Perry campaign released a political ad several days ago knocking the repeal of DADT, and in responding to the content of the ad, GOProud apparently mentioned to the media that a particular Perry strategist was gay. Since this strategist was closeted with regard to his sexual orientation, GOProud had effectively outed him. Many conservatives were upset at what they saw as a despicable act by GOProud and that included the influential alternative media maven, Andrew Breitbart. Continue reading →
Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director of GOProud, joined the Fox and Friends panel this morning to opine on some of the front-and-center issues of the day. From the national debt to the incandescent light bulb, the panelists shared their views with host Steve Doocy. And yes, these conservative times they are indeed a-changin.
Continue reading →
A CNN exit poll from Tuesday’s mid-terms, shows that 31% of those voters who self-identified as gay, lesbian, or bisexual had cast their ballot for Republican candidates. Continue reading →
GOProud has officially endorsed Republican Sean Bielat in the 4th District Congressional race in Massachusetts, effectively turning its back on the notorious incumbent, Barney Frank. Continue reading →
Another sane voice is raised in outrageous perplexity over the progressive gay leadership of Gay, Inc. jumping onto the Left-wing Latino Toady Express at the bidding of the Service Employees International Union (SEIU). Jimmy LaSalvia, Executive Director of GOProud, sent out this announcement today to protest the dismal leadership of the ludicrous Lefties of Gay, Inc: Continue reading →