- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- NYC to Remove Statue of Thomas Jefferson, Author of Declaration of Independence, 3rd U.S. President
- 'Record High': Biden's Supply Chain Crisis Is Short 80,000 Truck Drivers
- Biden's Supply Chain Crisis Leaves Farmers Without Much-Needed Equipment
- Poll: Majority of Americans Say They Are 'Personally' Affected by Supply Chain Shortages
- Josh Hawley Introduces Bill to Curb Biden's Supply Chain Crisis: Make in America to Sell in America
Tag Archives: Jimmy Carter
In the year of Our Lord 2012, Rush Limbaugh and other Mortimer Snerds of the conservative movement have finally come to the earth-shattering conclusion that the culture just might have something to do with why Romney lost the election and why our country is where it is today. Wow! What an awesome epiphany! And keep in mind, folks, that Limbaugh makes millions and millions of American bucks to preach this kind of pathetic non-insight from his pompous radio pulpit.
The insular stupidity of conservative ‘leadership’ manifested by the egotistical bombast of the Rush Limbaughs of our conservative world, is glaringly front and center and conspicuously on display. Continue reading →
Here’s some strategic conservative wisdom to start off our day compliments of David Gelernter, Professor of Computer Science at Yale and author of America-lite: How Imperial Academia Dismantled Our Culture. Of course, we all know that so many of us Right of Center folks like to stand along society’s sidelines and pompously pontificate about the American cultural scene. And don’t you just love it when conservative commentators shake their heads in absolute puzzlement over the positive polls for the Obama phenomenon? Well, here’s a little perky prod for all your bitching and bewildered bystanders. Continue reading →