- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Live Updates: Hurricane Ian to Make Landfall in Florida
- 1.4 Million Without Power in Florida as Hurricane Ian Batters the Sunshine State
- Fetterman Free Fall: Poll Shows Democrat Campaign Collapse in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Democrat John Fetterman's Campaign Removes Black Lives Matter Paragraph from Website
- Report: Soros-Linked Group Wins $41M Contract from Biden to Help Illegal Aliens Evade Deportation
Tag Archives: Jim Goad
An interesting question raised by the iconoclastic and ever irreverent Jim Goad of Taki Magazine in his latest commentary on the pathetically jaundiced journalism of the Left’s slimy salivating over the bombing in Boston and its gleeful hand-rubbing at the hoped for sighting of that Great White Whale of liberal fiction, that Moby Dick of the Democrat devotees of the terror double standard—the evil Right-wing Conspiracy! Continue reading →
Why does America always bounce from one extreme to another? Right through the 1970s, we institutionalized almost everybody and their mother. It only took the word of a relative to get some poor schmo locked away in the local booby hatch indefinitely. Today, we have slid to the other end of the mental health spectrum, leaving frightened family members and John and Jane Q Public at the non-existent mercy of the mad mental machinations of a demented son or daughter. Continue reading →
From the failed boycott of the state of Arizona for daring to require ID from those crossing the path of the police, to the failed Wisconsin recall election of Scott Brown pushed by over-paid unionized employees, to the failed public park takeovers of the moronic Occupy movement, to the failed attempt to censure radio’s Rush Limbaugh for daring to slutify a sexually active female freeloader, to the failed gay gangster beat-down of the Chick-fil-A fast food franchise—the organized Mafia-like mob of the hard Left has found itself faced with many whopping failures over the past few years. Could it be that the confrontational tantrum tactics of the oh so faux tolerance toadies have lost their political punch? Continue reading →
Jim Goad, author of the Redneck Manifesto and Shit Magnet, has written the penultimate response to Dan Savage’s anti-Christian hate rant and to the gay grievance groupies that Savage represents. Goad is well-known for his smack-in-the-face writing style, spitting out his hard-bitten cultural blasphemies with a deliberate disregard for the politically correct puritanism of the liberal status quo. Continue reading →