- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bob Dole (1923-2021): War Hero and Republican Stalwart who Backed Trump
- David Perdue to Launch Campaign Against Gov. Brian Kemp in Georgia Gubernatorial Race
- Delingpole: Woman Claims Aussie Covid Camp Held Her for 14 Days Despite Negative Tests
- NIH Director Collins: 'Possible' Omicron Will Not Be Last Emerging Variant of Pandemic
- CDC's Walensky: Recommendations for Masking Have Been 'Crystal Clear'
Tag Archives: Jim Crow
The NAACP has declared the Tea Party movement to be ‘racist’. In the not too recent past, such a pronouncement from a staid black organization such as the NAACP would have dealt a death blow to the object of black ire. But today, me thinks the race card has been played so many times and for so many unscrupulous and unethical reasons that it has become the joker of the Left-wing’s political house of cards. Continue reading →