- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- L.A. Teachers' Union: California's School Reopening Plan 'Structural Racism'
- Lockdown Delays Led to Surge in Oral Cancer Cases
- Ezekiel Emanuel: We Can 'Have a Real Return to Normalcy' by 'End of September or October'
- Two-Thirds of Austrians Say Coronavirus Restrictions Are Worse Than the Virus
- Dr. Seuss Is Canceled: Six Books Will Stop Being Published Because of 'Racist and Insensitive Imagery'
Tag Archives: Jesus
When snarky white liberal men expend their life’s energies denigrating the religious spirit and doing so with that swaggering in with the in-crowd sense of superiority, you can bet your bottom dollar that these nasty ninnies are suffering from a basic fear of faith. Continue reading →
After complaints from some Republican lawmakers and conservatives over a controversial video that featured a crucifix with ants crawling over the image of Jesus, the Smithsonian Institution’s National Portrait Gallery has removed this piece of pathetic tripe from public view. Continue reading →