- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Gavin Newsom: Coronavirus Is 'Opportunity for Reimagining a More Progressive Era'
- First Coronavirus Cases Among L.A. Homeless -- and Staffer at Temporary Shelter
- Out of Work: Jobless Claims Jump to 6.6 Million
- Mike Pence Thanks Truckers and Workers at Walmart Distribution Center for Helping Fight Coronavirus Crisis
- Asian Cardinal: China Has ‘Primary Responsibility’ for Coronavirus Pandemic
Tag Archives: Jesse Jackson
Unarmed Ferguson ‘Teenager’ Couldn’t Possibly be a Threat? How Would You Feel if this Thug Came at YOU? All 6′ 4″, 300 pounds of him?! Continue reading →
This is the photograph of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot and killed the black 17-year old in Sanford, Florida. Despite the ethnic nuance of his German sounding surname, Mr. Zimmerman is obviously of strong Hispanic descent and a member of a very diverse and multiracial family. Continue reading →
A former gay employee of the Rainbow Push Coalition has filed sexual harassment and discrimination charges against one of America’s premier race baiting, honky hustling hucksters, none other than the Reverend Jesse Jackson. Continue reading →
It seems that life is proving a bit baffling for Crystal Mangum, the black woman who accused three Duke University students of raping her at a party back in 2006. Mangum’s rape accusation became a cause célèbre feasted upon by a biased media eager to play the race card for all it was worth. Continue reading →
Ah, the spectacle in Wisconsin. All those public employees with their rants and raves and their huff and puff. All those so inspiring union bozos with their blaring bullhorns. But the piece de resistance of this government bureaucrat boondoggle was the mug of the Reverend Jesse Jackson serenading the white well-heeled crowds with chants of We Shall Overcome. Continue reading →
Reverend Jackson tried to woo his audience at the 2011 Pennsylvania Progressive Summit yesterday in Pittsburgh by calling on the ever-faithful to follow their hungering hearts to the hillbilly havens of Appalachia. Continue reading →
Mark your calendars! The PA Progressive Summit will be hosting their 2011 get together for all the Keystone state’s forward thinking revolutionary elite. Continue reading →
Taking out the trash. Frank Lombard, a white gay man who sexually abused his adopted 5 year old black son and attempted to farm him out to other pedophiles, has been sentenced to 27 years in prison. Continue reading →