- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 82nd Airborne Division Arrives to DC Metro Area with Black Hawks and Chinooks
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Joe Biden Vows Not to Use 'Racial Wounds' for 'Political Gain' -- Then Includes George Floyd's Dying Words in Fundraising Appeal
- Charles Hurt: The Democrat Party Is Built on Racial Exploitation
- Rioters Deface 'Glory' Monument to Black Civil War Soldiers in Boston
Tag Archives: Jerusalem Post
In the West Bank settlement of Itamar, five members of the Fogel family were stabbed to death on Friday while they slept in their beds. Udi Fogel, 36, his wife Ruth, 35, and their sons, Yoave, 11 years old and Elad, 4 years old, and their infant daughter, Hadas, 3 months old. The infant girl’s throat was slashed. Continue reading →