- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Accused of Antisemitism for Executive Order Protecting Jews
- Pollak: 'Abuse of Power' a Shaky Ground for Impeachment
- Donald Trump Mocks Joe Biden for Repeatedly Forgetting Which State He's In
- Donald Trump Says He 'Dreams' About Running Against Pete Buttigieg
- Nolte: Massive Media Fail as Poll of Polls Prove Trump's More Popular than Obama
- EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gertz Explains Why China Is America’s Greatest Enemy, And Why Trump Needs To Do More To Fight Them
- 12-Year-Old UK Boy To Begin Transitioning Gender, Taking Hormone Blockers: ‘When Is Someone Going To Chop My Winky Off?’
- Taliban Reportedly Abduct 45 Elderly Family Members During Government Employee’s Funeral
Tag Archives: Jerry Sandusky
Mr. Mann apparently has his undies in a twist over Mark’s opinion piece that appeared on the NRO website on July 15th entitled Football and Hockey. With his usual scathing way with words, Mark drew a neat parallel in his article between Penn State’s cover up of the criminal activities of convicted pedophile, Jerry Sandusky, and the university’s fawning internal review of Mann’s climate research and charges of academic malfeasance. Not surprisingly, the university’s investigative team gave Mann the official Penn State imprimatur despite the fact that these insulated academic drones never questioned one witness nor reviewed any of Mann’s climate ‘science’ data. Continue reading →
Jerry Sandusky, former Penn State Defensive Coach and now convicted child molester and rapist, was serenaded by his fellow prisoners when he was first incarcerated back in December. His jailhouse buddies chose Pink Floyd’s The Wall for their night-time sing along. Continue reading →
Finally, some justice for all the boys that this despicable pervert molested and raped. As I write this post, the prosecution team is addressing reporters and the curious crowds that gathered to hear the verdict. Pennsylvania Attorney General, Linda Kelly, was applauded as she approached the microphones. Continue reading →
Pastor Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church congregants plan to picket the funeral of Joe Paterno on Wednesday. Paterno, who died on Sunday from lung cancer, was fired from his head coach position at Penn State University in the aftermath of the Jerry Sandusky pedophilia scandal. Continue reading →
The sports rumor mill is now strongly hinting that Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State Defensive Coordinator who is now under indictment for numerous crimes of child molestation, was pimping out boys from his Second Mile foundation to satisfy the perverted tastes of rich Penn State donors. Continue reading →
We can only shake our heads in total disbelief that the likes of Jerry Sandusky, Penn State’s former football Defensive Coordinator, was able to rape and molest young boys for so many years despite accusations and eye-witness accounts of his crimes. Continue reading →