- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CHINA SHOCK: Study Shows Chinese Imports Caused ‘Deaths’ of American Factories
- J.K. Rowling: God Is a Black Woman
- Black Lives Matter: Boycott White Capitalism This Christmas, ‘Just As Nefarious As White Supremacy’
- Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Sparkles for White House Christmas Portrait in Custom-Made Delpozo
- Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein Holds Back Fallout over Strzok Texts
Tag Archives: Jay Leno
For the second night in a row, Jay Leno hits the ratings jackpot, leaving Lefty Letterman lagging in the late night shadows. TV By The Numbers reports that for the second evening in a row, Leno”s Tonight Show beat Letterman, with viewership in the 18 to 49 age category choosing overwhelmingly to tune the dial to the Tonight Show. Continue reading →