- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bob Dole (1923-2021): War Hero and Republican Stalwart who Backed Trump
- Delingpole: Woman Claims Aussie Covid Camp Held Her for 14 Days Despite Negative Tests
- NIH Director Collins: 'Possible' Omicron Will Not Be Last Emerging Variant of Pandemic
- CDC's Walensky: Recommendations for Masking Have Been 'Crystal Clear'
- David Perdue to Launch Campaign Against Gov. Brian Kemp in Georgia Gubernatorial Race
Tag Archives: Jay Cost
I’m not sure where the Talking Heads are getting their insider information, but I would be awfully surprised if Governor Christie decided to enter the Republican presidential race at this stage of the game, especially after his repeated public denials of any interest in doing so. But the Governor’s firmly stated non-presidential intentions haven’t muzzled those mavens of manufactured drama within the news commentary community. Far from it. For whatever reason, the chatter crowd, including our conservative colleagues on the Right, are all agog at the possibility of a larger-than-life Christie for President campaign. Continue reading →