- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive--Immigration Expert: Trump Can End H-4 Visas, OPT Program to Shore Up Jobs for Americans
- New England Journal of Medicine: Coronavirus Could Be No Worse than Flu
- Coronavirus Deaths May Be Much Higher than Iranian Government Admitted, Says BBC
- Amy Klobuchar Decides to Address AIPAC Conference -- via Video
- Doug Collins CPAC: Swamp Couldn't Stop You from Electing Trump, Schiff Can't Spell 'Truth'
Tag Archives: Japan
There’s a head scratching conundrum that seems to have the media so puzzled and perplexed. And that confusion centers on just why there’s been no wholesale or even random acts of looting in Japan after those devastating earthquakes rocked the island nation. Today, survivors are still struggling with a lack of food, clothing, and drinking water let alone all those other ‘necessities’ that we’ve come to expect from modern life. Yet no one is mugging their nearest neighbor nor sifting through what’s left of other peoples’ possessions. So how can such exemplary behavior under such adverse conditions be possible in this day and age of Gimme Gimme and Where’s Mine? Continue reading →
As the Henny Pennys, Goosey Looseys, and Turkey Lurkeys throw up their hands in open-mouthed hysteria over the nuclear reactor damage at the Japanese power plants, the calmly informed voices of those who are actually in the nuclear know are ignorantly ignored. Continue reading →
They do say that a picture is worth a thousand words. And in the case of the countenance of our illustrious president, this old bromide may have captured the dead ringer image of his dominant demeanor. Continue reading →