- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 6 Killed, 24 Wounded in Chicago-Area July 4th Parade Shooting
- Suspect in Highland Park Shooting Arrested by Law Enforcement
- Police: Highland Park Suspect Is Young White Male, Fired Rifle at Parade from Roof
- Highland Park Attack Occurred Despite Red Flag Law, Other Stringent Gun Controls
- Joe Biden Renews Gun Control Push Following Highland Park Attack
Tag Archives: Janet Napolitano
The following post was blazoned across the Occupy Wall Street website the other day proudly proclaiming that the Colorado shooter must have been one of OWS’ Black Bloc goons gallantly striking back against THE MAN by murdering moviegoers who dared to watch a Hollywood blockbuster with an anti-OWS political plot. Continue reading →
Just following protocol, Ma’am—no matter how asinine, no matter how time-wasting, no matter how degrading. So if a defibrillator keeps us servile TSA sad sacks from irradiating your bones with our image scanner, then baby, it’s buck naked time for Grandmom. Continue reading →
Janet Napolitano is at it again. This incompetent cow is bound and determined to paint the frightening threats to our country’s internal security in spurious shades of white on white. Despite the outrageously obvious profiles of those who are most likely to commit acts of terror in the land of the free, the Department of Homeland Security, like every other governmental and media outlet today, is hell bent on pretending that it can’t possibly be folks of a very different hue who are out to hurt us. Continue reading →
Ah, how satisfying is that funky feel of sweet revenge. And how empowering to stand erect when coming face-to-face with bureaucratic bullies. What better way to confront the grasping hands of government TSA agents than by giving these molesting men and women their biggest grope of a life time. Continue reading →