- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- GOP Lawmakers: Joe Biden's Border Policies a 'Super Spreader Event'
- CDC Director: 'We Intend to Take Baby Steps' on What Vaccinated People Can Do
- Wyoming Governor Ends Mask Mandate, Opening Businesses
- Sanders: Next Reconciliation Bill Will Deal with Climate Change
- Democrats Tie Amnesty to Labor Giveaway to Agriculture Employers
Tag Archives: Janeane Garofalo
As New York City cleans up Zuccotti Park yet again after a New Year’s clash with the spoiled whitewashed socialist trash know collectively as the Occupy Movement, let’s take a 2-minute cruise through some of the great heroic moments of this anti-intellectual frat party. Boy, these Bloomberg Babies are so articulate, ain’t they? Continue reading →
Ah, the sad silly saga of Anthony Weiner and his extracurricular obsession with his ne’er-do-well nether regions. As this pathetic liberal putz seeks ‘treatment’ for what must surely be a psychological syndrome of sorts, for as we all know, Democrats are genetically incapable of taking personal responsibility for immoral and/or criminal acts, let us finally pay our overdue tribute to one of America’s infamous Left-wing elites. Continue reading →