- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Democrats Double Down on Dirty Georgia Tricks Designed to Split Trump Supporters from GOP Senate Candidates
- NRSC Raises 'Unprecedented' $75 Million for Pivotal Georgia Senate Elections
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Pushed Georgia Boycott Over Abortion Are Now Leading Democrats' Senate Fight
- Six Republicans to Explore 'Immigration Reform' with Amnesty Advocates
- Democrat California Gov. Newsom Ignores SCOTUS, Doubles Down on Worship Restrictions
- UK High Court Rules Children Under 16 ‘Unlikely To Be Able To Give Informed Consent’ To Puberty Blockers
- Report: Photos Emerge Of Soldier Chugging Beer Out Of Dead Taliban Soldier’s Prosthetic Leg
- REPORT: Two Danish Brothers Sentenced After Getting Man Drunk, Torturing And Killing Him For Allegedly Raping Their Mother
Tag Archives: Jane Fonda
Get out your hankies everybody and cry, cry those big crocodile tears. Miss Jane Fonda, has been yanked from QVC! Oh the injustice of it all! Why is this poor aging rich girl perpetually harassed by an unrelenting right-wing conspiracy that will not forget nor forgive her prime time political posturing during the Vietnam War? Continue reading →
The New Hampshire Women’s Leadership Institute was forced to disinvite the infamous Jane Fonda who was scheduled to be the keynote speaker for their annual women’s summit in June. After a public uproar in New Hampshire over the appearance of this Hollywood hypocrite, the Executive Director of the Institute, Annabel Beerel, bowed to all the political pressure and retracted the invitation. Continue reading →