- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- PHOTOS: Joe Biden Makes First In-Person Appearance in over 2 Months
- Ilhan Omar: I Will Vote for Biden Even Though I Believe Tara Reade
- Report: Teens Spend Seven Hours a Day Staring at Their Phones
- Pinkerton: The Battle of Gettysburg and American Memory
- Donald Trump at Fort McHenry: 'In America, We Are the Captains of Our Own Fate'
Tag Archives: Jane Fonda
Get out your hankies everybody and cry, cry those big crocodile tears. Miss Jane Fonda, has been yanked from QVC! Oh the injustice of it all! Why is this poor aging rich girl perpetually harassed by an unrelenting right-wing conspiracy that will not forget nor forgive her prime time political posturing during the Vietnam War? Continue reading →
The New Hampshire Women’s Leadership Institute was forced to disinvite the infamous Jane Fonda who was scheduled to be the keynote speaker for their annual women’s summit in June. After a public uproar in New Hampshire over the appearance of this Hollywood hypocrite, the Executive Director of the Institute, Annabel Beerel, bowed to all the political pressure and retracted the invitation. Continue reading →