- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump Takes on China; Opens Communications with Taiwan
- Virgil: The Trump Deal — Five Early Clues as to How He Will Govern
- Report: Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson a Dark Horse Candidate for Trump Secretary of State
- #DumpKelloggs Petition Generates 250,000 Signatures in Two Days
- #DumpKelloggs: Breakfast Brand Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers
Tag Archives: Jacksonian Democracy
With the debt ceiling battles behind us for now, the Democrats are acting out a sorry sense of rage and frustration in their usual brat attack fashion. Unfortunately for them, the nasty name-calling campaign is only giving their leadership credibility once again a very big black eye. Yet we must have some sympathy for the Democrat devil, for after all, this poor fallen fellow is totally dumbfounded by the titanic turn of political events. The progressive Word might have been made flesh back in that wonder year of 2008 but I don’t think that 2012 will be serving up a Second Coming. Continue reading →