- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH: Antifa Blocks Streets, Sets Fire in Seattle Inauguration Day Protest
- Antifa Attacks Democrat HQ in Portland -- Wants Revenge, Not Biden
- Tom Hanks Leads Primetime Biden-Harris Inauguration 'Celebrating America' Telecast Featuring Anti-Trump Celebrities
- Fact Check: Jen Psaki Falsely Claims Trump's Travel Ban Was a 'Muslim Ban'
- Joe Biden Removes Winston Churchill Bust, Andrew Jackson Painting from Oval Office
Tag Archives: isolationism
It’s 1941 and America is sleeping while the world is boiling and burning. Yep, we snoozed away throughout the 1930s, deep asleep within those topsy-turvy dreams of a passive USA all snug and secure in her cozy cradle of seclusion. Who the hell cares if Nazis are marching across the map of Europe. What business is it of ours if England is getting obliterated by Blitzkrieg bombs. And let those crummy Japs pillage, rape, and slaughter their way across that hell-hole called Asia. We ain’t the god-damn policeman for the planet. Continue reading →