- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ‘Might as Well Roll It Straight Into the Trash Can’: Tom Cotton Shoots Down Expansive ‘Gang of Six’ DACA Amnesty
- DHS, DOJ: More than 70 Percent of Terror-Related Convicts in U.S. Are Foreign Born
- Rubio: ‘I Believe We Do Have to Build a Wall’
- Refugee Admissions Fall to New Low During First Two Weeks of January
- Dick Durbin ‘Focused Full Time’ on Illegal Aliens as Black Americans Remain Excessively Unemployed in His State
Tag Archives: IRS
As we approach the close of yet another year, let us ponder the communal chaos that has shaped our daily lives these past twelve power-packed months. And as we poke through the mound of political and cultural debris, let us not get discouraged nor out of sorts. For on closer observation, so much that is passing for liberal solid gold is nothing more than a bunch of worthless Democrat dross dubbed with a dint of lemon yellow tint. Continue reading →
Now this is the way to fight back—using the legal system to go after those who have misused their position and abused their power. You don’t just sue the IRS, you go after the individual movers and shakers as well as all their willing Democrat dupes and you make them pay one hell of a life-jerking price for daring to keep you out of the game.
The Left has cultivated the non-for-profit arena as a fighting force in its cultural War on America for well over 40 years now. They clearly have understood the clout that comes from tax-free donations and government grants. When our Republic-loving Rip van Winkles finally awoke from their decades long senile snore with the eye-opening passage of ObamaCare, they too caught on to the political sense/cents to be had in the power of organized grassroots groups. Continue reading →
As the 2011 tax season draws to a close today, it has come to the attention of Senator Scott Brown from Massachusetts that some of America’s citizenry aren’t as compliant with our country’s tax laws as the rest of us over-burdened taxed-to-death suckers. And surprise, surprise, over 98,000 of these tardy tax dodgers turn out to be federal employees. Continue reading →