- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Idaho Dems Exec Director: DNC Should Train People In ‘How to Shut Their Mouths If They’re White’
- Scott Paul: ‘Simply Untrue’ Demise of TPP Helps China; ‘Rules That Disadvantage American Manufacturing’ Don’t Make Us Stronger
- Populist Revolution: Trump Meets with Union Leaders on Day One
- Article 50 MUST Be Put Before Parliament, Supreme Court Rules
- James Franco ‘Spiraled Into a Depression’ After Trump Victory
Tag Archives: Iran
The Obama Administration and the Republican Establishment have a convenient case of amnesia when it comes to our country’s 21st century affairs. For some literally God-forsaken reason, these demented dolts have decided to bankroll Planet Earth’s terrorism tycoons in a supposed monetary gesture of good-will and brokered peace in our time. Well, certainly that pesky global threat of state-sponsored death and mayhem isn’t sitting on the front-burner of DC’s collective consciousness these days. The likes of John Boehner and Mitch McConnell, who meander around the halls of Congress like bleary-eyed sheep searching for their next bit of grassy grazing, are too politically wasted and too financially fed to feel any potential danger from the maniacal mullahs of Iran. They either don’t see a definitive threat or quite frankly they refuse to. So then, what really is the big deal with the Iran Deal? Continue reading →
Argo: Conservative? Liberal? or Just a Good Movie? Now which reviewer would you say expressed a more open-minded critique of the movie? Which reviewer do you think exhibited a more freer cultural perspective, one that was far less influenced by the foggy filter of ideology? And which reviewer showed a healthy enthusiasm for a great evening of exciting entertainment? Or to put the point much more succinctly, which guy would you rather hang out with for a fun night at the movies? Continue reading →
Now that the Ahmadinejad love fest at the United Nations has culminated in a week’s worth of embarrassing suck up from America’s Left-wingnuts, it’s kind of nice to watch the big welcome some Iranian dissidents went out of their way to provide for a member of Ahmadinejad’s entourage. A little kick in the pants, a little spit in the face seems to be a more reality-based reaction to a reactionary regime, don’t you think? Keep your eye on the lady in white. Continue reading →
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was the keynote speaker at the Women and Islamic Awakening Conference held in Tehran. This two-day tour de force for the femme fatales of Muslim activism featured workshops that strictly reinforced the crucial role these dames play in maintaining the hegemony of jumped-up jerks like the one featured in the photo below. Continue reading →
Ahmadinejad may be dining out in New York City when he appears once again at the United Nations to castigate the West on their oh so sinful ways, but this Middle East Muslim mobster won’t be sitting down to any supper that is officially sanctioned by Columbia University. Continue reading →
Finally, a few squeals of political outcry coming from the US Congress over the appointment of Iran to the UN’s Women’s Rights Commission. Representative Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) introduced House Resolution 1371 condemning the selection of Iran for a place on the UN’s Commission on the Status of Women. Continue reading →
GOProud, the only gay/lesbian organization that seems to understand the threat to gays and lesbians posed by radical Islam, is coming out swinging in the California Republican senatorial race. Continue reading →