- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: New York Data Suggests Coronavirus Turnaround
- U.S. Coronavirus Hospitalizations Lower than Predicted: NY Marks 75% Drop
- Donald Trump Stumps Reporters on HHS Inspector General Report
- Trump: Capt. Crozier Shouldn't Have Sent Letter, I'll 'Look Into' His Firing
- Jill Biden Misstates Number of Grandchildren She and Joe Have
Tag Archives: International Women’s Day
So much for all the liberal hype about democracy in action and the brave new Egypt that was forming from the ashes of the fallen Mubarak regime. Tahrir Square, the scene of extensive media coverage during the anti-Mubarak demonstrations, was the venue for violence on Tuesday when about a 100 women dared to gather to proclaim that they too have an active role to play in Egypt’s New Jersulem. Continue reading →