- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Sheriff David Clarke: ‘I Sense Pride in Our Nation I Have Found Lacking for the Last Eight Years’
- CPAC Straw Poll Finds Overwhelming Support for Donald Trump
- EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt at CPAC: After 8 Years We’ll Have Better Air, Better Water
- Fordham Prof: White Women Choose Patriarchy Over Interests, Democracy ‘Set Up to Protect White Women’
- Trump Escalates War on Media, Will Not Attend White House Correspondents Dinner
Tag Archives: International Monetary Fund
Sacré bleu! A son of the French socialist elite has fallen afoul of America’s unsophisticated and so very parochial jurisprudence. Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, has been charged with sexual assault, attempted rape, and unlawful detention of a chamber maid in his Sofitel Hotel suite in midtown Manhattan. It appears that our silly bourgeois criminal code frowns upon males of any variety who force their sexual lusts onto hard-working poorly paid cleaning ladies. Continue reading →