- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH: 2nd Night of Looting Begins in Minneapolis Suburb After Police Shooting
- PHOTO: Armed Civilians Stand Guard Outside Brooklyn Center Store
- Watch: NBC's Ron Allen Shoved, Cursed by Minnesota Protesters
- L.A. County Sheriff Calls on National Guard to Prepare, Prevent Riots
- Joe Biden, Kamala Harris Tweet Support for Duante Wright's Family
Tag Archives: Instapundit
Ah, the great minds of the conservative movement! To not only grasp that culture matters but to also brilliantly leap to the next logical conclusion that one must go where the voter lives in order to get the message across. Wow! What intelligence! What genius! Could it be that conservative cultural retardation is actually curable??? Could we be witnessing the most spectacular moment in our constitutional history when conservatives become—gasp!—CULTURAL PLAYERS??? Continue reading →
If you haven’t heard of FIRE, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, check out their website to see the great work this organization is doing to break higher education’s stranglehold on student and faculty free speech. Continue reading →