- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Whitewashed IG Report Still Exposes James Comey as a Dirty Cop
- Michael Bloomberg Flies into U.N. Climate Meeting in Spain to Lecture on 'Sustainability'
- Rand: We Should Put Hold on Flight Training Program, 'Saudi Arabia Needs to Pay a Penalty'
- Report: Democrats Drop 'Bribery,' Mueller Report from Articles of Impeachment
- Rob Smith: Racism or Sexism Didn't Doom Kamala's Campaign -- Inauthenticity Did
Tag Archives: Instapundit
Ah, the great minds of the conservative movement! To not only grasp that culture matters but to also brilliantly leap to the next logical conclusion that one must go where the voter lives in order to get the message across. Wow! What intelligence! What genius! Could it be that conservative cultural retardation is actually curable??? Could we be witnessing the most spectacular moment in our constitutional history when conservatives become—gasp!—CULTURAL PLAYERS??? Continue reading →
If you haven’t heard of FIRE, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, check out their website to see the great work this organization is doing to break higher education’s stranglehold on student and faculty free speech. Continue reading →