- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- New York Times Caves: 'Rushed Editorial Process' Led to Publishing Sen. Tom Cotton's Op-Ed
- Cotton: 'A Child Mob' Runs the NYT
- FNC's Kurtz: Outrage over Cotton NYT Op-ed 'Strikes Me as almost anti-Journalism'
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Facebook Blacklists Georgia Candidate's Warning to ANTIFA After 2 Million Views
Tag Archives: Inside Higher Education
What’s a girl to do when she’s feeling down and blue? Well, if you’re a sorry-assed, attention-seeking sad sack lesbian wasting away her young life at one of America’s Left-wing universities, your quick fix formula to guaranteed friends and fame is simply to play the gay hate crime game. Continue reading →
When Rumana Manzur was attacked by her husband in their home last month in the town of Dhaka in Bangladesh, there was an international outcry over this homegrown act of violence. What made this particular incident of spousal assault such a global cause célèbre was the outrageous brutality inflicted upon this poor woman. Rumana Manzur’s husband gouged out her eyes, bit off part of her nose, and beat her so badly that she is currently unable to walk. Continue reading →