- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- More American Children Face Hospitalization as Infant Formula Shortage Continues
- Report: Suspected New York City Monkeypox Case Awaits CDC Confirmation
- Gavin Newsom: 'I'm Hopeful' Kamala Harris Will Be 'the Next President of the United States'
- Democrats Interfere in Nevada GOP Gubernatorial Primary in Attempt to Stop Trump-Backed Joe Lombardo
- Attorney: Texas Teen Trafficked from Dallas Mavericks Game, Located 11 Days Later in Oklahoma
Tag Archives: infidelity
Marianne Gingrich, ex-wife of Newt Gingrich, and the second spouse of the former Speaker in his current run of three, just had to get her mug on national TV to sing out her farewell song about the man who done her wrong. And while the motives of ABC in airing this piece of pathetic political soap opera are obvious, the personal agenda of Mrs. Marianne is a little less than clear. Of course, she wanted to wreak revenge for Gingrich’s unfaithfulness and hopefully spoil her ex-husband’s chances of winning the Republican nomination. But this lady’s sorry gotcha exposé really fell far short of anything devastating in this jaded day and age. Muddled Marianne came off like a bitter shrew in this interview, a sad loser still brooding over a man who dumped her long ago. A big yawn for ABC’s American audience. Continue reading →