- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** Democrats Debate in Vegas
- NBC News Shields 2020 Democrats from Open Borders Agendas at Debate
- Matthews: Bloomberg 'Kept Bleeding' and 'Had No Way to Stop It'
- Joe Biden Says Kids 'Hide Under Desks' Because 'Guns'
- Fact Check: Bloomberg Nails Socialist Bernie Sanders as 'a Millionaire with Three Houses'
Tag Archives: Indonesia
Hundreds of members of the Islamic Defenders Front, a radical Muslim organization rabidly opposed to homosexuality, stormed the Dutch Cultural Center in Jakarta, Indonesia on Tuesday ripping down posters advertising upcoming gay/lesbian films scheduled to be shown during the annual Q Film Festival. Continue reading →
The International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) had planned to hold its Asia conference in Java this weekend. However, protests by Muslim groups outside the hotel hosting the conference forced conference organizers to cancel the event. Continue reading →