- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: In Dealing With Big Tech, the American People Need a Seat at the Table
- Hunter Biden Stops Presidential Motorcade to Make Bagel Run
- Joe Biden to Mexico: We'll Cut Migration by Raising Migration
- Native American Tribe Calls Joe Biden's Drilling Freeze a 'Direct Attack' on Sovereignty
- Cotton on Troop Presence at U.S. Capitol: 'I Don't Think That's Necessary'
Tag Archives: individual mandate
As the Supreme Court gives Obamacare a thorough going over, I thought it only fair that I alert a very wary public to the not so secret agenda behind this healthcare Obamination. Be ever watchful, oh conservative citizens, for that insidious governmental edict know as the individual MANdate will be served up with a very special Sebelius twist. Continue reading →