- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: The Democrats’ Long History of Trying to Pack the Supreme Court
- Pompeo at Values Voter Summit: Communist China Cracking Down on Christians, Seeking to Rewrite Bible
- CBS News/YouGov Poll Showing Close Presidential Race in Texas Oversampled Democrats
- Donald Trump to Announce Supreme Court Pick 5:00 P.M. Saturday
- Cindy McCain Set to Formally Endorse Joe Biden
- US Ambassador Allegedly Hosted Private Fundraiser At US Embassy In Netherlands For Right-Wing Political Group
- Vatican Reaffirms Stance On Euthanasia And Assisted Suicide, Says Lawmakers Who Approve Of The ‘Crime Against Human Life’ Are Accomplices
- Chinese Billionaire Gets 18 Year Prison Sentence After Allegedly Criticizing Xi Jinping’s Handling Of COVID-19
Tag Archives: Indian American
The so-called crime committed by Dharun Ravi, one-time freshman student at Rutgers University, was technically nothing more than invasion of privacy for daring to use a webcam to spy on his gay roommate during a supposed sexual encounter. But by the time the politicized mob spearheaded by New Jersey’s prosecutorial hacks had finished grandstanding for the gay community, Ravi was smacked with 15 criminal counts including the great big one of bias intimidation, a charge which carried a 5 – 10 year prison term. Continue reading →