- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Supreme Court: Immigrants Who Lie to Feds to Become Citizens May Lose Citizenship
- Outsourcing Exec Shifts Gears after Panicking Over Trump’s ‘America First’ Agenda
- Donald Trump Vows to Protect Legacy of Family Farms in America
- Israel Strikes Syrian Positions, Tanks After Mortars Land in Golan Heights
- Maajid Nawaz: I’m Suing the SPLC for Defamation for Putting Me on Anti-Muslim Extremist List
Tag Archives: Independence Day
We are the chosen ones—chosen to live, serve and fight at this moment in American history. This is our destiny. Embrace it! For we have a war to win—we are here to fight for the very existence of our nation against those who would crush our land into the dregs of a shamed and purposeless glop of global automatons. We will win this war, make no mistake—we will endure and we will win. Continue reading →
God Bless America! Kate Smith, We Need You! Continue reading →
As the George the 3rd thugs of modern-day American politics attempt to devolve our nation into a tax-heavy bureaucracy of dependent drips and drones, let us take this special day of celebration to contemplate the true meaning of independence. And unlike the adolescent licentiousness of the hip culture creatures that immaturely equate independence with unfettered do-as-I-feel-like freedom at someone else’s expense, us grown-up members of Western society know what it really takes to stand on the legs of our forefathers’ legacy. Continue reading →