- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Wilson: GOP Wants 2024 to Be Last Election -- Like the Ba’ath Party in Iraq
- Rick Wilson: GOP Building a 'Dystopian Bizarre Authoritarian Police State'
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call
- L.A. County Sheriff Villanueva: Newsom Says He Wants Prosecution of Rail Theft, But He Endorses Gascon
- Virginia Democrats Fight to Hide Sexually Explicit School Materials from Parents
Tag Archives: incandescent light bulb
Hark! What light through yonder window breaks? Well, if Republican Senator, Mike Enzi has his way, it won’t just be the rays of LED light bulbs shining through the welcoming windows of America’s homes. With republicans feeling their ornery oats this congressional session, the incandescent light bulb just might continue to brighten up our lives. Continue reading →