- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Virgil: In the Impeachment Battle, It's the Democrats vs. the Constitution
- Firewall Breach: Joe Biden Slips to Single-Digit Lead in South Carolina
- Lawsuit: More Than 2.5K Dead People Are Registered to Vote in Detroit
- Jamaican National Convicted of Murder Asks Andrew Cuomo for Pardon to Avoid Deportation: 'I'm Terrified'
- Blumenthal: Mitch McConnell Is 'Undermining the Credibility' of Impeachment Trial
Tag Archives: in the closet
That old gaseous put down used by gay marriage maniacs and all others of their political ilk in their attempt to dismiss conservative lesbians and gays as a societal non sequitur gets a common sense going over at Hot Air. Jazz Shaw, columnist for Hot Air’s Green Room, presents the perspective of a closeted conservative lesbian who responds to that liberal head-scratching conundrum: how can gays vote for a Republican? Continue reading →