- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- **Live Updates** Alabama Senate Showdown: GOP Senators to Meet to Discuss Next Steps if Judge Moore Wins
- Roy Moore Refuses to Concede: ‘God is Always in Control’
- Establishment Republicans Cheer Roy Moore’s Loss in Alabama
- Klein: Doug Jones is a George Soros-Tied Radical Leftist Rebranding Himself as Moderate
- Donald Trump: ‘Write-in Votes Played a Very Big Factor’ in Roy Moore Loss
Tag Archives: immigration
We have George Bush to thank for the immigration mess we are in today—eight years of pandering to cheap labor business louts. Bush’s bob-and-weave on the border issue has put Americans at the mercy of Left-wing Democrats and GOP candy-asses like Lindsay Graham and John McCain. Continue reading →
Well Holy Hallelujah! Finally a Head of State has stated the obvious! Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany, announced today that the German experiment to build a multicultural society “has failed, utterly failed”. Continue reading →
The people who struggle to work a job, work a career, pay their bills after taxes, and raise a family, care for friends, and contribute to their various communities are getting sick and tired of being smeared, guilt-tripped, demonized, and marginalized. Continue reading →